Thursday, December 4, 2014

What the EC-SEBRIS Program Means to Ashley Virgilio

My experience so far has been wonderful. The ECSEBRIS program has a philosophy that I have adopted as mine. Positive socio-emotional development for young children is a key foundation so they are able to thrive in all other areas of development. The program has taught me professional tools so I can help children to have strong socio-emotional skills. My professors are wonderful and full of knowledge. I enjoy the reflection time I am getting as well through group meetings from my supervisor, conducting videos of myself working with the children, and my coach.  I previously attended SDSU for my undergraduate work in the Child and Family Development program and love how the skills I have learned during that time have carried over to the ECSEBRIS program. I really appreciate that consistency!

- Ashley Virgilio

For more information on our graduate and certificate programs, visit coe.sdsu.edu/cfd. Connect with us on Twitter, Facebook, and Instagram for program and application updates. 

No comments:

Post a Comment