Friday, September 19, 2014

Three things that set the EC-SEBRIS certificate program apart

Three facets that make the EC-SEBRIS certificate program at SDSU unique:
  1. Immediate practical application
  2. Guided reflection
  3. Flexibility
Molly Brennan told us why these were important to her during the program:
"I'm really enjoying the EC-SEBRIS program. I'm learning so much in the classes and applying the information in my practicum site. I truly am getting so much out of the reflective class. 
It's important to have this class to talk to everyone and see how we are all doing, while giving us time to reflect and slow down. It's nice knowing that others are going through this with us as well, having that extra support whenever we need it! 
The program being flexible is great because I having my own job as my practicum site. I'm taking information from the classes and using it in the field. It continues to help me understand different perspectives while gaining knowledge on how to work in different environments. 

For more information on the EC-SEBRIS graduate certificate program, visit our website. Applications for the graduate and certificate programs are open on Oct. 1st, 2014. 

No comments:

Post a Comment