Monday, January 27, 2014

Student Presentations - Attachment and its Influence on Behavior - Bibian Ojeda-Hernandez, EC-SEBRIS student 13-14

Our students turn out great research! Here's another poster from the 2013 Poster Presentation night



From Bibiana:

The semester poster project that I completed for CSP 623 allowed me to expand my knowledge about topics relating to children from 0 to 5 years old. Completing the poster project also gave me the opportunity to implement what I have been taught, in regards to research, throughout my undergraduate years and my first semester of the EC-SEBRIS program. I was able to expand my experience in researching a given topic and applying the data I had gathered to support a conclusion. In addition, I was able to see different approaches to areas of development and interests that my peers presented on. Overall, I was able to expand my experience in researching a topic and become more comfortable and confident when presenting.
Thanks, Bibiana!

No comments:

Post a Comment